Important conditions for using the studio
- Please bring your own sticks, cymbals, guitar leads and microphones.
- Bookings must be made 48 hours in advance.
- You must not exceed the max number of people in each room
- We are unable to issue refunds to anyone unable to rehearse due to an inability to adhere to the post lock down procedures - Please check that your band members/students and their household feel well and do not have a
temperature. Please check again immediately before they come into the studio.
- Please encourage your band members /students to avoid public transport and if using it to wear facemask on the journey.
- Please ask band members/students to wait outside, observing social distancing, until the
Under the Bridge volunteer has finished cleaning the room.
Please observe the one way system in the corridor, and wear facemasks as you enter
£6 / hour
Band rehearsal before 6PM: £12 / hour
Band rehearsal after 6PM: £16 / hour
Any queries contact us on:
07799 564 620
- Please make use of the hand sanitiser and the two metre apart floor spots provided
in all rooms.
- Please leave within your allotted time slot to allow the volunteers to clean before the
- If any of your bandmembers/students become ill with covid 19 please inform Under the Bridge so that
they can make others aware.
- Please have a good time and know that Under the Bridge team is doing all it can to
keep you safe with rigorous cleaning, social distancing and adherence to the latest Government
PLEASE NOTE: we may move you into a different room to ensure all studio users get a space best suited to their needs. hire rates don't vary between rooms.